Parish councillors are summoned to attend a meeting on Tuesday 8th January 2019 at 6.30 pm in the Pavilion
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. To consider the minutes of the previous meeting … 13th November 2018.
4. Open Forum
4.1 To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor.
4.2 To receive a brief report from the Parish Paths Officer.
4.3 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
5. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) … To receive update & consider action.
6.1 To consider all outstanding payments, including:
6.1.1 HALC website hosting (Dec.2016-Nov.2018) & domain name … £110.00 plus £22 VAT = £132.00.
6.1.2 To consider Tarmac invoice for car park planings in the sum of £250 plus VAT.
6.2 To consider quotes for refurbishment of Rowlestone phone box plus future use.
6.3 To consider grant application from C.A.R.E.
6.4 To consider initial thoughts on Precept for 2019/20.
To comment on the following application to be determined by Herefordshire Council:
7.1 Application P184359/O … Land adjacent 39 Elmdale … Site for proposed single detached dwelling.
8. Recreation ground/pavilion
8.1 To consider quotes for replacement window in pavilion.
8.2 To consider any outstanding matters.
9. To raise matters for the next agenda … no discussion.
A resolution will be passed to exclude the public from the following confidential item
10. Employment matters
10.1 To discuss matters relating to outgoing clerk.
10.2 To discuss employment of a new clerk/RFO.