Parish councillors are summoned to attend a meeting on Tuesday 13th November at 6.30 pm in the Pavilion
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. To consider the minutes of the previous meeting … 9th October 2018.
4. Open Forum
4.1 To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor.
4.2 To receive a brief report from the Parish Paths Officer.
4.3 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
5. Planning … To comment on applications for determination by Herefordshire Council:
5.1 App P183733/AM … Home Farm, Dulas … Proposed non-material amendment to planning permission ref 161253 (Barn conversion to house) – Alteration in floor plan size (reduction), windows style and flue position.
5.2 App P183788/F … Holling Grange, Tremorithic Road, Ewyas Harold … Proposed conversion of restaurant to house.
5.3 P183995/XA2 … Land at Home Farm Dulas … Application for approval of details reserved by condition.
6. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) … To receive update & consider action.
7.1 To consider payments within budget.
7.2 To consider quotes for refurbishment of Rowlestone phone box plus future use.
7.3 To consider quotes for refurbishment of Eywas Harold noticeboard.
7.4 To consider financial support to CARE Herefordshire.
7.5 To consider a written grant application from the church.
8. Recreation ground/pavilion
8.1 To consider felling of tree alongside car park to enable siting of new storage container.
8.1 To consider quotes for replacement window in pavilion.
8.2 To consider the installation of the defibrillator external wall cabinet to pavilion.
8.3 To receive update & take action on pavilion stewardship agreement.
8.4 To consider use of pavilion by Scouts Group.
9. Rowlestone Village Hall … to consider update on purchase of land by Hall.
10. To consider website management
11. To raise matters for the next agenda … no discussion.
12. Employment matters.