Parish councillors are summoned to attend a meeting on Tuesday 9th July 2019 at 6.30pm in the Pavilion
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. To consider minutes of the previous meeting … 11.6.19.
4. Open Forum
4.1. To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor.
4.2. To receive a brief report from the local police team
4.3. To receive a brief report from the Parish Paths Officer … Graham Robinson.
4.4. To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
5. Council Vacancies, Councillor Training and Allowance Scheme
6.1. To consider outstanding invoices, including CT Groundcare £485.50, Herefordshire Fire Protection Services £52.62
6.2. To review the 2019/20 budget and expenditure to date
6.3. To pass the required resolution to change the banking mandate and sign the mandate
7.1. To consider comments on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council:-
7.1.1. Application 191895 – Proposed conversion of adjacent barn to form extension to existing house with single storey link
7.2. To note the applications determined by Herefordshire Council:
7.3. To consider comments on Longtown NDP
8. Recreation ground/pavilion
8.1. Recreation ground inspection
8.2. To consider repairs resulting from vandalism
8.3. To consider quotes for replacement window in pavilion.
8.4. To clarify lawful issues re pavilion e.g. cricket pavilion, electrical testing, fire equipment.
8.5. To consider playground surface repairs
8.6. To consider fencing repairs
8.7. To consider repairs resulting from water leak and insurance claim
9.1. To receive an update and consider work required around the parish
10. Notice Boards …. To consider upkeep
11. Kemble Centre … To consider upkeep
12. Road Safety… To consider progress
13. Climate Emergency …
14. To raise matters for the next agenda … no discussion.
15. To note the date of the next scheduled meeting … 13.8.19.
16. To consider clerk cover for meeting 10.9.19
A resolution will be passed to exclude members of the public from the following confidential item
17. Employment matters re Clerk/RFO
17.1. To consider Clerk’s salary as per separate schedule
17.2. To consider Clerk expenses.