Parish councillors are summoned to attend a meeting on Tuesday 12th March 2019 at 6.30 pm in the Pavilion
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. To consider minutes of the previous meeting … 13.2.19.
4. Open Forum
4.1 To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor, including:
4.1.1 Update on flooding email from Balfour Beatty.
4.2 To receive a brief report from the Parish Paths Officer … Graham Robinson.
4.3 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
5.1 To consider Tarmac invoice for car park planings in the sum of £250 plus VAT.
5.2 To re-complete and re-sign 2017/18 AGAR form for External Audit.
5.3 To consider quotes for SIDs (Speed Indicator Devices).
5.4 To consider HALC invoice for clerk cover … £150 + mileage.
5.5 To pay for 2018 play area inspection @ £58.60 & consider booking 2019 inspection.
5.6 To consider VAT issues.
6.1 To consider comments on an application to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
6.1.1 Application 190091 Middle Cefn, Ewyas Harold, Dulas. Change of use of land to domestic curtilage and construction of a detached garage.
6.2 To note planning refusal by Herefordshire Council (HC):
6.2.1 Application184359 Land adjacent 39 Elmdale, Ewyas Harold. Site for proposed single detached dwelling.
6.3 6.3 To consider comments on Appeal against HC for refusal of Reserved Matters re App 174730 Land at Poplars Meadow, Elm Green Road, Ewyas Harold. Reserved matters application for one dwelling following outline approval P163209/O.
7. Highways … To consider reinstatement of road markings in Ewyas Harold.
8. Recreation ground/pavilion
8.1 To consider quotes for replacement window in pavilion.
8.2 To clarify lawful issues re pavilion e.g. former lease, electrical testing, fire equipment.
8.3 To consider quotes for playground surface.
8.4 To consider grass-cutting contract 2019/20.
9. Lengthsman … To receive an update and consider work required around the parish.
10. Kemble Centre …
10.1 To consider upkeep, including fence.
10.2 To consider letter from Ewyas Harold Festival of Arts including insurance risk assessment; insurance for community groups involvement; overnight storage; and funding request.
11. To raise matters for the next agenda … no discussion.
12. To note the date of the next scheduled meeting … 9.4.19.
13. Employment … A resolution will be passed to exclude the public.
13.1 To consider invoice for employment advice from Kidwells.
13.2 To receive feedback from the Interview Panel & employ a new Clerk/RFO.