Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting on
Tuesday 12th July 2022,
At 19.00hrs at The Pavilion, Ewyas Harold
Any members of the public wishing to attend this Parish Council meeting, are welcome to do so.
- To accept apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
- To consider minutes of the previous meeting – 14th June 2022.
- Resolution Log – To receive a report on the status of resolutions made at the previous meeting[s]
- Matters arising between meetings:
- Open Forum for public comments ( to be limited to 10 minutes)
- To receive a brief report from: –
7.1 The Ward Councillor/PC chairman.
7.3 Footpaths officer or councillors on footpaths.
7.4 The tree warden
- Kemble Centre – update
9.1 – To consider an application for registration based on adverse possession at the Surgery, Ewyas Harold.
9.2 To consider comments on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council as listed below or on the Herefordshire Council Planning website prior to the meeting:
9.2.1 – Planning Consultation 221876 – Land north of Gilberts Wood, Ewyas Harold, Site for development of up to 25 houses.
9.3 To consider a request from Western Power to remove overhead lines at the Catholic Church and replace them with underground cables.
- Recreation ground/pavilion
- To receive an update on the plans for the MUGA and Footpath.
- To receive an update and consider/approve vital work required around the parish.
- To receive an update following publication of the tender for the Lengthsman (major & minor).
- To receive an update on the proposed drainage work at Rowlestone to be funded by the drainage grant.
- Balances on all accounts as on finance agenda/information sheet.
- To authorise payments to be made: as on finance agenda/information sheet.
- To authorise regular payments to be made: as on finance agenda/information sheet.
- To consider a contribution towards the Clerk’s storage costs.
- To confirm monies received: None.
- Grant requests for consideration: None.
- Financial Regulations & Standing Orders – To consider the adoption of Financial Regulations and Standing Orders 2022/23.
- Local Plan 2021-2041 – To consider a response from the Parish Council to the Rural Areas Place Shaping Consultation.
- Community Resilience plan: To receive an update since the last meeting.
- Roads – To receive an update on developments since the last meeting.
- Informing parishioners of the work of the GPC including social media.
- To raise matters for the next agenda: no discussion.
- To note the date of the next scheduled meeting: 9th August 2022 (TBC), Ewyas Harold Pavilion.
The Chairman to move a resolution to exclude members of the public from the following confidential item
To consider an application for joining the Parish Council