Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting on
Tuesday 14th June 2022,
At 19.00hrs at The Pavilion, Ewyas Harold
Any members of the public wishing to attend this Parish Council meeting, are welcome to do so.
- To accept apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
- To consider minutes of the previous meeting – 10.05.2022.
- Resolution Log – To receive a report on the status of resolutions made at the previous meeting[s]
- Matters arising between meetings:
- Open Forum for public comments
- To receive a brief report from:-
7.1 The Ward Councillor/PC chairman.
7.3 Footpaths officer or councillors on footpaths.
7.4 The tree warden
7.5 Balfour Beatty
- Actions list for councillors: updated.
- Kemble Centre – update
10.1 To consider comments on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council as listed below or on the Herefordshire Council Planning website prior to the meeting:
10.2 To note the applications determined by Herefordshire Council:
10.2.1 – Planning Consultation 221416 – Lime Grove, Ewyas Harold, Hereford. Proposed extension of garage to front of property and roof to garage area changed from a flat roof to a peaked roof.
10.2.2 – Planning Consultation 221622 – Agricultural buildings at Red House Farm, Pontrilas. The proposed conversion of agricultural buildings to three dwellings and associated works (varying the detail of permission achieved via P202404)
10.2.3 – Planning Consultation 221705- Methodist Chapel, Ewyas Harold. Variation of conditions 3 & 4 of planning permission 220274 (Conversion of chapel to form annexe to The Rydings). Amend the condition to allow the annexe to be let.
- Recreation ground/pavilion
- To consider the advice from the LPA regarding planning permission for the MUGA and Footpath.
- To receive an update on the proposed footpath following receipt of the grant from the Herefordshire Community Foundation.
- To receive an update and consider/approve vital work required around the parish.
- To consider the draft tenders for the Lengthsman (major & minor) and commission further work as necessary.
- To receive an update on the proposed drainage work at Rowlestone to be funded by the drainage grant.
- Balances on all accounts as on finance agenda/information sheet.
- To authorise payments to be made: as on finance agenda/information sheet.
- To authorise regular payments to be made: as on finance agenda/information sheet.
- To note the Internal Audit Report 2021/22.
- To approve Sections 1 and 2 of the Annual Governance Statement 2021/22.
- To confirm monies received: None to date.
- Grant requests for consideration: None to date.
- Community Resilience plan: To receive an update since the last meeting.
- Roads – To consider the road safety report following Insp Ian Connolly’s visit.
- Parish Council Vacancies – To note an expression of interest in joining the Parish Council and agree next steps.
- Informing parishioners of the work of the GPC including social media.
- To raise matters for the next agenda : no discussion.
To note the date of the next scheduled meeting: 12th July 2022, Ewyas Harold Pavilion.