Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting on
Tuesday 9th August 2022
At 19.00hrs at The Pavilion, Ewyas Harold
Any members of the public wishing to attend this Parish Council meeting, are welcome to do so.
- To accept apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
- To consider minutes of the previous meeting – 12th July 2022.
- Resolution Log – To receive a report on the status of resolutions made at the previous meeting[s]
- Matters arising between meetings:
- Open Forum for public comments to be limited to 10 minutes)
- To receive a brief report from: –
7.1 The Ward Councillor/PC chairman.
7.3 Footpaths officer or councillors on footpaths.
7.4 The tree warden
- Kemble Centre – update
9.1 To consider comments on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council as listed below or on the Herefordshire Council Planning website prior to the meeting:
9.1.2 – Planning Re-consultation 221273 – Land south of Trappe Cottage, Ewyas Harold. Proposed development of ten dwellings, garages and associated road and drainage infrastructure, hedgerow and tree planting and wildflower meadow.
- Recreation ground/pavilion
- To receive an update on the plans for the MUGA and Footpath.
- To consider a request to hire the cricket pitch on every Tuesday and Thursday evening (18.30-19.30hrs) to provide a fitness bootcamp.
- To receive an update and consider/approve vital work required around the parish.
- To consider an application to become the Parish Lengthsman (minor).
- To receive an update on the proposed drainage work at Rowlestone to be funded by the drainage grant.
- Balances on all accounts as on finance agenda/information sheet.
- To authorise payments to be made: as on finance agenda/information sheet.
- To authorise regular payments to be made: as on finance agenda/information sheet.
- To consider the information presented by insurance company as part of the pre-renewal process.
- To further consider a contribution towards the Clerk’s storage costs.
- To confirm monies received: None.
- Grant requests for consideration: None.
- Community Resilience plan: To receive an update since the last meeting.
- Roads – To receive an update on developments since the last meeting.
- Informing parishioners of the work of the GPC including social media.
- To raise matters for the next agenda: no discussion.
- To note the date of the next scheduled meeting: 13th September 2022, Ewyas Harold Pavilion.
The Chairman to move a resolution to exclude members of the public from the following confidential item
To consider an application for joining the Parish Council