EWYAS HAROLD GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Serving Ewyas Harold, Rowlestone, Dulas and Llancillo
Parish councillors are summoned to attend a meeting on
Tuesday 12th May 2020, 8pm on Zoom.
Any members of the public wishing to attend this online meeting, please contact the clerk for the access code to the call.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. Election of Chair and Vice Chair
3. Review of other appointments ie Footpaths Officer; internal auditor;
4. Remind cllrs to update their notice of Regesterable Interests
5. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
6. To consider minutes of the previous meeting – 14.04.20.
Matters arising: Open Forum
6.1. To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor.
6.2. To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
7. Corona Virus and the Group of Parishes
8.1. Balance as at 01.04.20 in Current Acct: £9,447.74 Reserve acct: £62,696.72
8.2. To review the 2019/20 end of year accounts
8.3. To authorise payments to be made: Lengthsman, D Roden for work at Rowleston £4,364; CT Groundcare Rec Ground and Kemble Centre grass cutting.£418.00;
8.4. To authorise regular payments: Clerks Salary,
8.5. Monies received: On 17.04.20 First half of precept £23,427;
9.1. To consider comments on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council:
9.2. To note the applications determined by Herefordshire Council: None to date
10. Recreation ground/pavilion : play area closed until further notice
11.1. To receive an update and consider vital work required around the parish
12. Kemble Centre
12.1. Any update
13. Dr Surgery: Defibrillator at doctor’s surgery now working
14. Road safety.
14.1. Road safety improvements
15. Website: Authorisation sought for ‘compliance with accessibility regulations’ update.
16. Flood prevention and contingency planning
17. To raise matters for the next agenda : no discussion.
18. To note the date of the next scheduled meeting : 9th June 2020.