Serving Ewyas Harold, Rowlestone, Dulas and Llancillo
Parish councillors are summoned to attend a meeting on
Tuesday 7th July 2020, 7.30pm on Zoom
Finance Committee to meet at 7.15pm prior to the EHGPC meeting.
Any members of the public wishing to attend this online Parish Council meeting, please contact the clerk for the access code to the call.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. To consider minutes of the previous meeting – 09.06.20.
4. Matters arising: Open Forum
4.1. Matters arising: Kissing gate on Pontrilas Court Farm land.
4.2. To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor/PC chairman.
4.3. To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
4.4. To receive a report from PCSO
4.5. To receive report from footpaths officer
5.1. Balance as at 01.06.20 in Current Acct: £20,877.18. Reserve acct 17.04.20: £86,123.72
5.2. To authorise payments to be made including: GVA (Internal Audit) £210;
5.3. To authorise regular payments: Clerks Salary:
5.4. Monies received: None
6.1. To consider comments on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council:
201511: Land East of Trappe Cottage 2 x two bed semidetached dwellings
6.2. To note the applications determined by Herefordshire Council: None to date
7. Recreation ground/pavilion : play area closed until further notice
7.1 Discussion about rent for the football club
8.1. To receive an update and consider vital work required around the parish
9. Kemble Centre
9.1. Update from working group
10. Road safety.
10.1. Road safety improvements
10.2. Letter to local companies about speeding in the village
11. Assisting Dog owners with their responsibilities
12. Railway Station – Update
13. To raise matters for the next agenda : no discussion.
14. To note the date of the next scheduled meeting : 11th August 2020.
Posted: 1st July 2020