Serving Ewyas Harold, Rowlestone, Dulas and Llancillo
Parish councillors are summoned to attend a meeting on
Tuesday 13th October 2020, 7.00pm on Zoom
Finance Committee to meet at 6.45pm prior to the EHGPC meeting.
Any members of the public wishing to attend this online Parish Council meeting, please contact the clerk for the access code to the call.
- To accept apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
- To consider minutes of the previous meeting – 09.20.
- Matters arising: Open Forum
- Matters arising: Kissing gate on Pontrilas Court Farm land; moving the minutes on the website; street lights not working;
- To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor/PC chairman.
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
- To receive a report from PCSO
- To receive report from footpaths officer (circulated)
- To consider comments on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council:-
202950: Pen-y-lan Farm, Pontrilas. Change of use of land from agricultural to glamping site.
203025: Great Walkmill, Ewyas Harold. Conversion of outbuilding to form a 3 bedroom dwelling.
203026: Great Walkmill, Ewyas Harold – as above but listed building consent.
- To note the applications determined by Herefordshire Council:
- Planning white paper consultation
- Recreation ground/pavilion :
7.1 Update on the rec, pavilion and play area. Including discussion about adult gym equipment.
- To receive an update and consider vital work required around the parish
- Kemble Centre
- Update from working group
- Community Resilience plan: in relation to Covid 19.
- Balance as at 07.09.20 in Current Acct: £32,746.11; Reserve acct 01.09.20: £55,150.31
- To authorise payments to be made including: Hereforshire Fire Protection Services £55.26; CT Groundcare:£668; Came and Co insurance £50.09; Mrs BE Chance £450;
- To authorise regular payments including: Clerks Salary; SSE Scottish Hydro Electricity , The Pavilion: £56.41; Kemble Centre: £32.46;
- Monies received: Second half of precept: £23,427 – not showing on the bank balances above.
- Road safety.
- Road safety improvements
- Letter to local companies about speeding in the village
- Assisting Dog owners with their responsibilities
- Railway Station – Update
- To raise matters for the next agenda : no discussion.
- To note the date of the next scheduled meeting : 10th November 2020.
Posted: 8th October 2020