If you have anything to say, or draw our attention to – we will post your comments.
Your comments give weight and credibility to our efforts on your behalf but please remember we cannot post any content that is libelous, abusive or contains bad language.
Countryside Code – 2021
The basic Countryside Code says that you should:-
- be considerate to those living in, working in and enjoying the countryside
- leave gates and property as you find them
- do not block access to gateways or driveways when parking
- be nice, say hello, share the space
- follow local signs and keep to marked paths unless wider access is available
You can see the full Countryside Code here: